Telecommunication Fibre Technician
Advertiser: Telesolutions Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Telecommunications
The ideal candidate should be:
Be safety conscious at all time
Must have at least 6 mos experience in the Chorus Network
A Site Safe Passport
A current training certificates for 1st aid,WTC 1,2 and 3
Should have eligibility to work in NZ
Internal cabling experience in commercial,residential MDU
Familiar with Chorus NGA Standards (MDU,ROW & SDU)
Able to clearly interpret NGA designs & prepare Asbuilts/Redline drawings
Should have a NZ Full driver's license
Must be physically fit as the job involves manual labor e.g. trenching & digging
- Installation of Boundary drops,duct proving,hauling,trenching & digging
- Installation of pipes,pits and hand holes.
- Fibre blowing & jointing & installation of IFDB's or OFDC's
- Site & plan assessment to determine the safest & most efficient way to proceed with the work
- Installation fibre optic telecommunications cables in duct & overhead systems.
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Site Safe passports do you have?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?