Warehouise/Yard PersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a busy manufacturing company in the construction industry seeking someone to take charge of this busy but varied role assisting our logistics manager.
We are looking for an experienced yard person confident in managing inwards and outwards goods/deliveries.
The right person will also be responsible for assisting our truck driver with loading and scheduling of deliveries and must have a forkhoist license.
The successful candidate may also be required to assist with production at times so it is essential to have a familiarity with hand tools such as drills and grinders etc.
You must have a quality focus and be a team player. We also expect that you will be responsible and dependable and take personal responsibility for items in your care.
We are committed to providing a safe and healty workplace and expect that the right person will also have a passion and enthusiasm in striving for excellence in Health and Safety practices.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?