Planning, Logistics and Procurement Controller
Advertiser: OpenDoors NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
- Do you enjoy a busy dynamic work environment?
- Do you gain satisfaction from getting all the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle to fit?
- Do you love the challenge of overcoming obstacles to deliver a great customer experience?
- Are you detail focused, super organized?
This is a very busy, multifaceted position, which involves strong planning and administration /co-ordination skills. The position has components of Logistics Administration, Planning and Scheduling, Dispatch, Inventory Management and Customer Services. Strong attention to detail is key as you will focus on data integrity
Your key responsibilities will be in order of importance:
Planning and Scheduling
Schedule daily and weekly work to effectively utilize the production process
Track and monitor planned versus unplanned scheduling
Ensure that schedule and production plans drive production and delivery to meet customer requirements
Liaising with freight companies to ensure dispatch of product is arranged.
Confirming with the customers to meet customer requested delivery dates.
Ensure that physical stock is accurately reflected through stock take and cycle counts.
Management and visibility of stock related data and movements (receipting, scanning, location, traceability and tagging)
Analyses stock take variances and provide analysis to the Management Team, providing recommended actions to minimize or eliminate variances
Packing of hardware to meet customer requirements
Liaising with and procurement from preferred suppliers
Raising Purchase Orders as required
Previous planning/scheduling experience, and utilizing planning systems essential
Computer literate with intermediate MS Office and an analytical approach
Customer service experience
Ability to adapt to unforeseen delays
Immaculate communication skills with ability to communicate on all levels
If this sounds like you then please apply today. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Send c.v. and covering letter direct to:
HR Department - Fionna Borman
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?