Advertiser: The Warehouse GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
The Warehouse Group is on a journey to transform the future of retail. The retail world is changing and the need to be more agile/responsive is more important than ever to ensure we remain customer focused.
Technology, and the teams developing that technology, are the key to that transformation.
We’re growing a team with the pure focus of being New Zealand’s leading digital retailer. We’ve got a passion for technology and a desire to push the limits of digital shopping in New Zealand. That’s not limited to our online store, but includes all digital aspects be they our mobile apps, in-store digital enhancements, augmented reality or anything else that will create awesome shopping experiences for our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced test engineer to join our growing mobile team.
What awesome stuff will you be doing?
Too much to list here, but to give you just a taste:
- Ensuring transparency of quality within the mobile team
- Working with development teams in the planning and executing of testing strategies
- Setting up a mobile testing automation framework (e.g. Appium, Espresso)
- Implementing automation scripts with the help of the team
- Helping with the manual testing of newly implemented features
- Advising on all forms of non-functional testing required to ensure the ongoing stability of products in the production environment (including load / performance / stress testing)
- You will be working alongside Product Owners and Developers to help embed quality in everything we do
- Assisting with integration tests when needed using Postman or similar tools
- Assisting with the development of QA best practices for the mobile team
- Contributing to the development of the testing capability across The Warehouse Group
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of Mobile testing experience across Android and iOS
- Web API/Web services testing (REST/JSON)
- Experience performing QA within an agile environment
- Knowledge of and experience in test engineering practices and principles
- Experience with high transacting customer facing, digital products
- Experience working within test automation frameworks
- Experience with Appium or similar mobile testing tools
We offer awesome staff benefits including plenty of free parking and an onsite café, team discounts and excellent career opportunities. Take this opportunity to put NZ’s largest retailer on your CV and make a real difference!