Advertiser: Skyline EnterprisesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
Skyline Rotorua is a leading New Zealand and international attraction operation. It operates the hugely successful “luge” ride and is situated in one of New Zealand’s premier tourism destinations, Rotorua.
As an integral member of a proactive and motivated maintenance team, this role is responsible for providing electrical and some mechanical maintenance services for our complex.
The key responsibilities include:
- Carrying our electrical maintenance on ropeways and control systems
- Providing expertise on electrical installations
- Performing preventative maintenance and proactively managing any electrical/control and some mechanical issues
- Providing expertise on the general maintenance of plant and equipment
- Managing breakdowns, and minimizing downtime
- Maintaining electrical documentation and certification
- Purchasing and management of critical spares.
The key skills required for this role include:
- New Zealand Electrical qualification registration
- Current practicing license
- VSD and PLC experience required
- Experience with installation work
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven ability to carry out maintenance work on a variety of equipment including electrical and mechanical
- Refrigeration experience would be an added advantage
- Physically fit (able to work at heights)
- Have great team work skills and at the same time work well independently
- Hold a current, clean drivers license.
If this role is a good fit for your current skills then we look forward to hearing from you. In return we offer competitive rates of pay, staff benefits and a great working environment.
As safety is a high priority all candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.
Please note that our recruitment process takes approximately four weeks but may close earlier if we find the right candidate. We will be in contact with all applicants within this time.