Senior Quantity Surveyor - Commercial Construction - Hamilton
Advertiser: Rob Law maxrecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $100,000 - $115,000 plus vehicle
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
One of the leading construction contractors in Hamilton is in need of a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Hamilton for the long term. At least 5-6 years experience of working on projects in NZ is essential in order to be considered for this vacancy. The position has a salary of $100-115k dependent on experience plus a vehicle. The company has been around for a long time and with a strong forward workload - joining them now couldn't be a better time.
The company has a long history of successfully delivering construction projects across a number of sectors in their lifetime. They pride themselves in their strong business values and a commitment to 'get it right' and have been a recognised company in the New Zealand construction industry for more than seven decades.
As a well experienced Quantity Surveyor, you will have experience of:
- 6-8+ years experience of working on construction projects as a QS in New Zealand
- Successfully managing costs through project life cycle
- Experience in cost planning, bills of quantity preparation, measuring cost plans and contract administration.
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Providing accurate commercial advice to Construction Directors and Project Managers
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- A relevant tertiary education.
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference SP65487. For more information phone Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.