Advertiser: SaveBarnMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Warehouse Person Required
General Warehouse duties
Picking / Packing
Unloading of Containers
To be successful you will:
- Have previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Pick packer / de-Vanner experience
- Strong and fit to handle the constant heavy lifting that comes with the role
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own
- Initiative and maturity
- Be reliable and enthusiastic about your work.
- H&S awareness is essential.
- Fork hoist licence would be an advantage but not essential
Due to time constraints, only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
The interview process will commence week stating 28th January .
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have picker packer experience?