Trolley Collections Driver - Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: Smarte Carte New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
About the business and the role
Smarte Carte is the world's largest concessionaire of trolley services. Our experience is extensive and varied due to the number of operations in different environments and culturally diverse locations around the world. We provide this service in over 180 airports worldwide
The purpose of a Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to collect and return luggage trolleys in all areas of the Airport, as directed. Also to assist customers with our baggage storage services. Including: Bag wrapping and retail products. It is imperative that a CSR ensures a high standard of customer service whilst observing safe work procedures. A CSR will courteously assist customers with any baggage storage needs and general enquiries, providing relevant and correct information.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Observe the SCNZ WH&S Policy and complete all assigned tasks in accordance with relevant Safe Work Procedures (SWP) and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS).
- Adhere to the SCNZ Employment Standards of Conduct at all times.
- Adhere to Airport Code of Conduct at all times.
- Observe Civil Aviation Authority Conditions of Issue when working in secure areas.
- Collect luggage trolleys from in and around airport terminals, as directed, according to SWP's and SWMS's.
- Utilise preferred manual handling techniques.
- Maintain maximum luggage trolley stock levels in high traffic as per location requirements.
- Regularly check and re-stock the custom's hall as per location requirements.
- Maintain designated trolley stock levels in the car park trolley return racks according to location specific KPI's.
- Operate all machinery, such as pushers and pullers, according to SWP's and SWMS's.
- Clean luggage trolleys, as well as other electronic equipment that may be utilised at the location.
- Use radio to communicate with Shift Manager and team members according to the SWP.
- Ensure that all daily documentation is completed.
- Provide professional and helpful Customer Service to all customers and the general public.
- Attend to all customer baggage storage needs as per the location requirements.
- Ensure that all baggage storage transactions are completed according to SWP's, SWMS's and with preferred manual handling techniques.
- Show general care and responsibility for all SCNZ equipment issued such as belts, ropes, ratchets, etc.
- Maintain a clean working environment, including machinery, office space and /or break room.
- Care and maintain issued uniform.
- Return any found lost property to the appropriate department.
- Complete other duties as directed provided adequate training has been given.
Skills and experience
To be considered for these position you must:
- Be available to work a flexible roster including early morning, afternoon and night shifts during weekdays and weekends
- Customer Focused
- Work well in a team environment.
- Be highly motivated and work well autonomously.
- Be comfortable making cash and electronic transactions
- Be able to secure a Civil Aviation Authority Security Identification Card t(o be able to work at New Zealand Airports)
- Hold a Current New Zealand Drivers Licence.
- Must have the right to reside and work in New Zealand
Job benefits and perks
Staff discount (at selected airport outlets)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?