Advertiser: Syft Technologies LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Syft Technologies designs and manufactures state-of-the-art gas analysis instrumentation for trace-analysis markets throughout the world. Our world-leading SIFT-MS technique is the fastest gas analysis technology available, providing real-time analysis to a growing list of industry leaders including Samsung and Ford.
Due to continued growth at Syft, we’re looking for an HR Generalist to join our HR team. This newly created role will cover the full gambit of HR, including recruitment, talent management, L&D, governance/ER, and remuneration.
What you’ll need:
- A relevant HR or Organisational Psychology Degree
- A minimum of 3 years of HR Generalist/Business Partner experience
- A strong background in recruitment
- Good knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
- Sound judgement, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Be a good person
- Be passionate, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Be a team player and have a good sense of humour
At Syft we have a fun, flexible working environment, and a positive culture focused on being active and being social. From surfing and skiing to marathons and trampoline dodgeball, there’s always someone planning something for the weekend. We are a rapidly growing company headquartered in Christchurch, with overseas offices located in Europe and Asia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?