Assistant Centre ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
Bush Inn Centre
Bigger Better Bush Inn
Looking for a change in 2019?
Assistant Centre Manager
2019 will be huge for the Bush Inn Centre.
The opening of our new Providore food offering in April, the opening of a stunning entertainment precinct in May featuring the latest technology, construction of a new building to house Briscoes opening in September – and that’s just for starters!
We currently have 21 new operators signed that we need to move in as soon as premises can be made ready, and we need to minimise the disruption that construction will cause to both our customers and existing retailers.
We have press and media releases, brand launches, and TV all scheduled. We have a construction company now on site for our new build, and a range of other contractors starting work on other spaces with painting, flooring, ceiling and upgrade works now underway as well.
Put simply, 2019 will be amazing. It will be hugely exciting. It will be crazy busy. There is no room in our team for anyone who is not appropriately skilled and who does not live, eat, and breathe for this type of property environment.
We are seeking a talented property professional who
- Can relieve our Group Manager from day to day centre operational matters, and oversee the running of the Centre Management office
- Can manage tenants and resolve tenant issues in a respectful manner, which is also simple, straight forward, and “no fuss”
- Is knowledgeable and familiar with ADLS and Property Council lease forms, and can review new tenant documentation for sign-off
- Can perform lease management; rent reviews and lease renews and assignments
- Can implement effective Facilities Management
- Can procure and manage contractors - can extract real value (not just say the words) from service providers such as cleaners, security, plumbers, electricians, and general R&M contractors
- Can assist in a meaningful way with store fitouts and new tenant setups
This centre is privately owned, together with two others. The team is small, we do not have management layers. There is nowhere to hide. For the right person, this is a terrific opportunity as you will shine. Your contribution will be noticed and valued, you will be given autonomy, and be highly rewarded. As important as the remuneration, you will find working with us tremendously enjoyable and satisfying.
Please consider carefully whether you can fulfil the stated pre requisites before applying
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How many years of commercial property management experience do you have?