Glass Splashback Installer
Advertiser: Image GlassMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Other
Are you technically minded and looking for an opportunity to learn a new skill?
Would you enjoy working as part of a team learning about printed and painted glass?
Image Glass is a well-recognized manufacturer of glass splashbacks, mirrors and frameless showers. We work with top end kitchen and interior designs to customise glass to their specifications This includes producing painted and printed glass splashbacks as well as processing mirrors, sandblasted, laminated and frosted glass finishes for splashbacks, bench tops, table tops, doors, walls, frameless showers, mirrors and more.
We currently have an opportunity for an outstanding individual to join our small, close knit team as a glass splashback installer.
This role is perfect for a detail oriented person who wants to learn new skills and be responsible for the right first time installation of our products.
Our preferred candidate will have some or all of the attributes listed below:
1. Strong carpentry experience – can manage splashback installations into various cabinetry configurations and provide a quality finish;
2. Quality focused – takes great pride in the quality of their work, is accountable for what they achieve and delivers to client expectations;
3. Problem-solving skills – the ability to identify potential problems in advance, the confidence to overcome them and the sensibility to ask for help when needed;
4. Professional – is presentable, has a high level of integrity; recognises that trust is critical in dealing with people's homes and can communicate with clients in respect to their job details;
5. Positive attitude – enjoys the challenge and satisfaction of completing jobs all with a willingness to learn new skills;
6. High energy – self-motivated and has the ability to lead and motivate others.
This role represents a great opportunity for someone to establish themselves into a rapidly growing business with excellent opportunities to be promoted.Tools of the trade as well as full and comprehensive training will be provided to ensure that you are successful and meet the expectations of the role.
If this sounds like you please send your covering letter and CV in confidence to email@example.com. Alternatively call Gina to talk in confidence on 021 607 120.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa as well as a current drivers licence (learners or full).
Please note that we will only contact you if we should wish to pursue your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?