Maintenance Person - PERMANENT - Greenvalley (Auckland North)
Advertiser: Oceania GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
- Are you a "Jack of All Trades"?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team
As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has 50 senior living and care facilities across New Zealand. These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and hospitals.
At our Greenvalley facility in Glenfield, Auckland we require a part time Maintenance Person to undertake general maintenance duties of the facility and assist with things like; coordinating Contractors and minor carpentry and repair work.
You will enjoy ensuring our buildings, plant and non medical equipment are maintained to a high standard of quality while you work in a close knit team.
You are a person who has:
- The ability to be highly organised with great time management skills
- Great communication skills
- A working understanding of Health and Safety
- Knowledge of Building Code and compliance requirements
- Previous trade experience
- A current clean drivers license
- Previous experience in a similar role which would be an advantage
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work permit
Working closely with other staff and residents we can offer you a warm and friendly team environment where you can achieve your full potential. Our values reflect what is great about Oceania Group and how we connect with our people, residents and communities.