Part Time Chiropractic Assistant
Advertiser: Total Health ChiropracticMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are looking for a warm and energetic person who loves people and enjoys a humming environment. This person will work with us as a part time Chiropractic Assistant/Receptionist to help us achieve our vision. Our vision as a business is to create a healthier community full of people living and performing at their potential. If you love helping people get more from life then this is the role for you.
Our Chiropractic Assistant's play a key role in supporting our clients to get the most out of their care in our office. Daily responsibilities include but aren’t limited to general administration and reception tasks and supporting our practitioners. Customer service excellence is a strong focus in our office as is ensuring our clients feel welcomed and cared for.
The successful individual will:
- possess strong communication skills,
- think well on their feet,
- have great attention to detail,
- be self motivated and use initiative well, and
- enjoy a challenge and the success that comes from working together as a team.
We have two practice locations, one in Miramar and one in Lambton Quay. This role will require you to work at either location during the week. The role is up to 20 hours (extra hours when covering for others who are away on leave or sick, or working marketing events). Shift times could be varied to suit the availability for the right candidate.
Prior customer service or reception experience is an advantage but not essential. Comprehensive training will be provided and you'll always be learning throughout the role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Tell us why you would be a great addition to the team and why this role is the right fit for you. Please send this as a cover letter, together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally we would like the successful individual to start as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?