Reception & AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Waterstone is an exciting North Shore based insolvency practice that handles the wind up of companies through liquidations and receiverships. We are a young, flexible organisation that is gearing up for a busy and challenging 2019 ahead and are looking for a receptionist and administration support to fill an internal promotion.
The successful candidate will help contribute to the smooth day-to-day running of the business. This role requires a variety of tasks to be managed efficiently so we are ideally looking for someone with administration/office experience. However we are open to providing training to the right candidate.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Managing reception desk, phone and emails
- Processing reports
- Data entry and basic database maintenance
- Ordering supplies and making travel bookings
- Helping the legal team prepare documents
- General office duties as they arise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English and a superb phone manner
- Proficient computer skills and experienced with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Great organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- High attention to detail
- A Full driver’s license
This is a full-time permanent position based in Albany on the sunny North Shore.
If you are interested in joining the Waterstone team, don’t wait. Apply online with CV and cover letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?