Advertiser: Alpha Laboratories (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
Alpha Laboratories Ltd is a leading nutraceutical and food manufacturer in New Zealand. We are currently seeking for highly-motivated and proactive professional personnel with necessary skills, knowledge and experience who can work independently to join our team.
Experience and proven ability in the following:
- Tertiary qualification or have equivalent professional experience in Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Medical Science, Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Knowledge or experience in RMP, Dairy RMP, OMAR HACCP, FCP and cGMP.
- Experience in industry requirements within a NZ production environment for exports would be ideal.
- Knowledge and understanding or experience in nutraceuticals production / manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy skills.
- High attention to detail, positive solution-focused attitude and strong drive for improvement.
- Develop constructive relationships to support our diverse teams.
- Perform tasks in a methodical and thorough manner within scheduled timeframe.
- Ensure our production meets the highest quality and regulatory standards, while taking into consideration customer compliance within the targeted timelines.
- Effectively implement and manage quality systems (including procedures and processes) and support and guide on-going quality improvements.
- Actively involved in audits and risk assessments to ensure on-going reinforcement of risk management requirements.
If you are interested in applying this job, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org