Advertiser: Polynesian SpaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business and the role
The Primary aspect of this role is to manage the bookings through the Retreat.
The successful candidate needs to be confident dealing with guest bookings over the phone, by email and directly with walk-in guests.
The Polynesian Spa has 95 staff with 20 staff in the Retreat area. As a small company we have a friendly work environment with the added benefits of access to the therapeutic mineral pools. This role is a great opportunity for those passionate about the Tourism industry
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Makings bookings for the Therapist team
- Cash handling and settling end of day
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of the Guest areas
- Responding to all guest enquiries with information about our facility and services
- There is also a sales component to this role and requires a confident individual able to up-sell services.
- Hosting guests
- The suitable candidate is available to work shifts between 8.00am and 8.00pm.
- Availability on weekends, public holidays
Skills and experience
A minimum 1 years work experience in a Front of House Reception role.
High level of customer service experience
Competent computer skills
Experience using a computerised booking system.
Fluent written and spoken English.
It is essential to be available to work weekends, public holidays and evenings.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?