Advertiser: Papamoa Pines Medical Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- $25 - $34.99 per hour (as per NZNO MECA)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
We have an exciting opportunity at Papamoa Pines Medical Group Ltd, for an experienced and competent Practice Nurse to join our friendly team. To fit in with our Papamoa Pines family you will need to have a warm natural affinity with people, a great sense of humour, the ability to empathise and understand the needs of our practice population.
This is a permanent role of 32 hours per week, Monday to Friday plus going on the Saturday am rotation roster. We have two locations in Papamoa and all nurses rotate between the clinics.
- Nursing degree recognised in NZ
- Current and valid NZ annual practicing certificate
- Current authorised vaccinators certificate
- Cervical smear taker
- Primary health care/ GP clinic experience
- Current Level 4 CPR Certificate
- Current indemnity insurance
- Medtech experience preferred but not essential
- Good computer literacy with concise documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Ability to thrive on the challenge that nursing provides
- Legal right to work in NZ
If you are a caring, compassionate, hardworking team player this is the role for you, please click 'Apply for this job' and attach your CV and a cover letter. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?