Service Department Workshop Assistant
Advertiser: Road and Sport Harley-DavidsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Other
We are seeking a motivated mature and physically fit person who has a natural interest in working with Harley-Davidson motorcycles. You must have the ability to self manage and work and support a team of trained Harley-Davidson Technicians.
Only apply for this position if you are a professional candidate with a strong work ethic someone who doesn’t just want to work with Harley-Davidson – but want to work to provide exceptional customer service!
Are you this person and do you want to work for a company that values its customer and customer service?
Do you have:
- Manage your time and workload
- Keep cool under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Multi-task and maintain flexibility to achieve position requirements
- Maintain attention to detail
- Can self-manage
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing the workshop daily for Technicians
- Cleaning and detailing of motorcycles in preparation for customers and for sale
- Motorcycle Pickups and deliveries
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop
- Property Maintenance
To be successful for this role you will need:
- The ability to accept and follow instructions
- Demonstrate willingness to work flexible hours
- Must hold a current NZ car license
- Motorcycle License would be an advantage
- Be a NZ resident or Citizen and be eligible to work in NZ
- Have experience in pushing and balancing 200-400kg motorcycle
- Be physically fit
HOURS OF WORK
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturdays 9am – 4pm
- Every 2nd Monday off
Must have available previous employment references
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?