Advertiser: Ambury Park Centre IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Wanted Experienced Equine Coach:
Ambury Park Centre in south Auckland is an independent school
for students of high school age catering to young people with
The position available is part time, working from Monday –
Thursday, and would suit someone with pony club or RDA
coaching experience and qualifications.
You will be working alongside a strong close-knit equine team.
Duties include coaching learner riders in both ridden and
horse management skills, assisting with horse care and
supervising daily routine activities. Familiarity with teaching
equine unit standards would be an advantage.
The ideal applicant will have a sense of humour, the ability to
relate well to young people, be enthusiastic, patient and
encouraging, drawing kids in to make learning a positive
In return, the rewarding moments are plentiful. No two days will
be the same as you get to make a real difference in the lives of
our young students.
Apply in the first instance by sending your CV or make inquiries
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?