Medical Receptionist - Full time
Advertiser: Auckland Eye LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
About Auckland Eye Limited:
We are a dedicated private Ophthalmology practice, with 14 specialists. Our primary clinic and day stay facility is located in Remuera. We also have two additional hubs, one in New Lynn and our Takapuna Centre which includes both clinic and surgical services. Our values of Integrity, Respect and Collaboration weave through all that we do and help us deliver outstanding life changing results.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a friendly, responsible and well organised person to join our team of stars.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced receptionist to join our high performing team and make a real difference to our patients. We have multiple locations that will require your support so variety is guaranteed. This position reports to the Reception Supervisor and is responsible for:
- Greeting all patients and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures all patients are identified and have all the relevant documents
- Ensure patient privacy is maintained at all times
- Responds to internal and external phone calls in a professional manner
- Confidently arrange appointments
You are a friendly people person with a great attitude who likes to work hard within a fun and caring team. You will be organised and love getting things right, but you're also able to think on your feet and be flexible when things don't always go to plan.
You will also have:
- NZ Citizenship or NZ Residency
- Good personal manner; face to face and on telephone
- A minimum 1 year's experience in general / medical reception
- A preference for working in a supportive, busy team
- Capacity to work rotating shifts between 7.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Preferred but not essential:
- A qualification in medical reception or previous experience in medical reception
- Confidence in the use of Houston VIP patient management system
If this sounds like you, get your cover letter and CV in early so you don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of the Auckland Eye Limited team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?