Advertiser: UnispaceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- $80,000 - $99,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
Unispace is one of the world’s fastest growing Architecture, Design and Build firms, with a unique methodology (with Think Create Make at the heart of everything we do), that has enabled us to compete with the Tier 1 property firms when it comes to prestigious commercial fit-outs.
Our unique culture, work approach and business practices make Unispace a successful, global company. We are about more than office fit-outs – we are about achieving success in business with a truly collaborative and consultative approach with our clients.
Reporting to the NZ Principal of Strategy you will find yourself involved in:
- Developing and implementing a workplace demand management process to manage current and future planned and unplanned requirements
- Co-ordinate and run workshops and focus groups for our clients to identify the WHY
- Prepare, provide and distribute accurate, timely and relevant information and progress on the workplace strategy for both internal & external customers
- Liaise with external suppliers in regard to delivering and implementing workplace strategy
- Administer budgets and forecast for Workplace related activity, identify savings opportunities
- Develop and manage a change and communication plan to support high levels of engagement and awareness
- Identify, develop and adopt appropriate tools to align with existing and best practise change and communication (eg SharePoint, Survey Monkey, SpaceData)
- Research and report on workplace best practices and innovation both from industry peers and other Unispace partners
You`ll be successful in the role if you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in Marketing, Design or Construction;
- Commercial and business experience with 1-2 yrs+ experience
- Confident in design (In-Design, Photoshop) or business analysis / management consultancy
- Experience of delivering commercial office fit-outs is desirable
- Ambition, positive attitude, confident, but grounded
- Ability to manage, influence and drive change with stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- High level analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills eg MS Powerpoint, MS Word
If this sounds like you, and you would like to find out more, please apply at the below link:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?