Fine Wines Promotions and Liaison co-ordinator
Advertiser: Dhall & nashMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
fine wines promotions and liaison co-ordinator
An incredible job opportunity here at Dhall & Nash Fine Wines awaits someone FAB – it could be you!
We are looking for a full-time Sales and Marketing Assistant for our Freeman's Bay office.
Who Are We?
Dhall & Nash is one of the premium suppliers of Fine Wines in New Zealand. We are a tight knit, well-oiled team and growing rapidly. Take a look around our websiteto get acquainted with who we are and what we do best – fine wine!
Do You Have These Skills?
You are both passionate and very knowledgeable about all things to do with promotions and events. You will possess superb project management skills to handle the numerous tasks required to execute and produce a successful campaign. You will have an eye for the fine detail that wows customers.
- Passion and expertise in promotions and events
- Fluent in French
- An incredible knowledge of Champagne
- Strong knowledge of Western Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and ability to liaise and connect and develop relation-ships with family business from these European regions
- Exceptional event design and project management skills
- Ability to execute a well written plan
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Passion and diligence for communications.
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills in French and English
- The ability to identify the key story or unique selling point that makes a brand or product sexy
- A love of data and all things involved in the assimilation and analysis of data.
- Degree in Wine and Marketing, Event Management (or similar) with 1-2 years marketing or event promotions experience a bonus and specilaising in Champagne
- Ability to work with Domestic and International suppliers
This role involves liaising with interesting and well-heeled clients and our own amazing team. you will need to demonstrate charisma, smarts and professionalism to maintain relationships with this diverse group.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?