General Manager Property Services
Advertiser: RothleyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Accessible Properties is a registered charity, wholly-owned by IHC New Zealand Incorporated. Established in 2010, they manage 2,723 properties nationwide, providing 2,458 homes for people with disability and other housing needs that are not being met by the market. Accessible Properties’ growth has been rapid, they are New Zealand’s largest full-service non-government community housing provider and a leader in disability housing.
Reporting to the CEO, the GM Property Services role is responsible for managing the full spectrum of the property and asset management life-cycle from acquisition and development, management, modification, reconfiguration, disposal and maintenance. The role is an influential member of the senior leadership team and key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of high performing property and asset managers nationally;
- Developing and managing successful stakeholder relationships, including key relationships with IHC and IDEA Services;
- Exceeding property management service expectations in a way that reflects best practice and provides optimal value;
- Cross organisational leadership as the ‘asset management champion’ ensuring ongoing development of capability and capacity;
- Ensuring that occupants, employees and contractors are in a healthy and safe environment; and
- Overseeing, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on the financial, operational, and contractual performance of the portfolio, and ensuring budgets and performance measures are met.
To be considered for this role, you will have a track-record of success in Property/Asset Management roles that require you to build credible relationships with a complex group of stakeholders. You will have expertise in developing, leading, and mentoring teams within a demanding service delivery setting. Your depth of commercial leadership experience will allow you to influence and negotiate effectively on behalf of the organisation while effectively managing the financial and non-financial performance of the portfolio.
This search process is being managed by Rothley on the Accessible Properties behalf. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to CV@rothley.co.nz. Alternatively, to find out more contact either contact Sean Brunner on 021 712 891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a job description.