Laboratory and Plant Technician - Chemical Manufacturing
Advertiser: Renovo Technologies LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Renovo Technologies are a Taranaki based niche chemical manufacturer and have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team in a combined laboratory and production based role.
This role is an entry level role that would suit someone with some science knowledge or background who is looking to start a career and wants to gain a broad range of skills and experience within industry. It is an ideal role to grow into other more senior roles and can lead to specialization in R&D or Manufacturing.
Being a smaller local company we are able to adapt and manufacture to local requirements, meaning the work can be varied and will require someone who can adapt as well.
The successful applicant will work under guidance from the Formulation Chemist to develop new products, perform analyses of new formulations and production batches. They will also assist in the manufacturing and packing of production batches as required. Full training will be provided as needed.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be self-motivated and can work unsupervised
- Knowledge of science, preferably chemistry
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, especially the Microsoft Office suite.
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Good communication skills
An advantage to the role are:
- An understanding of regulations in manufacturing
- To be comfortable with procedural documentation
- Database creation or visual basic skills.
- Hold a current Approved Handler certificate
- Hold a current forklift drivers license
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to find creative and outside the box solutions.
In return we are providing an exciting opportunity with a flexible working hours, salary based on experience, potential bonuses, and medical insurance.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge in your career and can meet the above requirements, don’t delay, apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?