Advertiser: Grainstor GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
Farmers Mill is a unique business within the New Zealand landscape. 'New Zealand owned, New Zealand grown, New Zealand manufactured' sets this business apart from our competitors.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our team to lead a team of talented millers, assistant millers, packing and warehouse staff on the next part of their journey. They are good, but you can encourage them to be better. Look at the operation and explore ways to make it more efficient, more effective. To succeed at this role you will preferably have skills and experience in the following:
- Have an infinity with HACCP, quality assurance and continuous processes
- Be experienced in managing staff
- Have strong computer literacy and numeracy skills
- Financial and P&L understanding
- Operational reporting
- H&S management and adherence
- Strategic planning
Maybe you will even have milling experience or hold formal milling qualifications.
Additionally, you will be an analytical thinker, have strong communication skills, never scared to roll your sleeves up to lend a hand and above all else have a passion for food manufacturing and leading people.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?