HCA (Health Care Assistant)
Advertiser: Torbay Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
FULL TIME HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT (HCA)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate HCA to join our friendly team at Torbay Medical Centre. You will be working alongside a team of other HCA's but will be assigned to a specific doctor.
Your main duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Triaging patients, taking history and details requested by the doctor.
- Complete inbox queries and tasks each day.
- Answer calls in an efficient and timely manner and follow up with patients at the doctor's request.
- Generally assist the doctor in all tasks that enables them to run their practice smoothly.
Our focus is on providing a excellent quality of care to our patients, therefore, we are looking for someone who has the following skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work under pressure in our fast and efficient medical centre
- Should be empathic and sensitive to our patient's needs.
- Has an excellent command of English both written and verbal
- Need to be able to plan and prioritise workload
- Should be organised and have good IT skills
- Knowledge of Medtech 32 would be an advantage.
If you like a challenge then this could be the role for you.
We require someone who has experience of working in a similar role.
Only those who are legally entitled to work in New Zealand on a permanent basis may apply for this position.
Please send your CV to Manager@torbaymedical.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?