Sampling Technician AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
Based in Albany, Good Health Products is a successful and fast-growing New Zealand operated business, with a portfolio of over 350 products. Good Health is a natural health company supplying pharmacies, health stores and duty-free stores in NZ, as well as export markets such as Australia, Indonesia, South Africa, Hong Kong, Vietnam, South Korea and China.
We are looking fora Sampling Technician Assistant to provide support to our Senior Sampling Technician and our Lab.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, willing to try new tasks, as well as a diligent work ethic & eye for detail.
The role includes the following duties:
- Inspect incoming goods - raw materials, bulk products and finished products including sampling for QC raw material retains, manufacturing aids, closures and packing materials.
- Accurately and appropriately, perform all raw material, raw materials, bulk products and finished products sampling including sampling for QC retains, manufacturing aids, closures and packing materials.
- Documenting in AoR and/or logbooks and maintaining Trend Sheets.
- Maintains all sampling associated logs including sampling room air pressure log.
- Adheres to all safety, GMP procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
This role is ideal for a recent graduate or someone who is looking to gain experience in Quality Control.
In return, Good Health offers a secure environment to excel in!
If this sounds like you please click apply now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)?
- Have you completed a qualification in science?