Warehouse AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Based in Albany, Good Health Products is a successful and fast-growing New Zealand operated business, with a portfolio of over 350 products. Good Health is a natural health company supplying pharmacies, health stores and duty-free stores in NZ, as well as export markets such as Australia, Indonesia, South Africa, Hong Kong, Vietnam, South Korea and China.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
- General warehousing duties
- Restacking pallets
- Processing production returns
- Inward goods assistance
- Despatch – packing and order picking
- Following FIFO principles
- Data entry into the company ERP system
- Job assembly assistance
- Stock movement
- Cover Production returns when necessary
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- 2 years + warehouse experience, preferably in a GMP environment
- Computer literate
- Forklift operation licence
- A team player who is self-motivated and driven
- Deadline orientated
- Focused on minimising errors and wastage
- A person with a great attitude and good work ethic
In return, Good Health offers a secure environment to excel in!
If this sounds like you please click apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?