Advertiser: PennysBookstoreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We require an energetic & enthusiastic person to join our team. At the end of February will are taking on the Chartwell Branch of NZ Post within our store so any previous experience in working in the post industry may be an advantage.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Be flexiable & reliable.
- Must be confident with technology and have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be pro-active & have a friendly manner.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a passion for customer service & have previous retail experience.
- Enjoy reading books & have a love of Giftware.
- Previous experience within
As you will be working closely alongside the owners of the business, excellent communication & english language skills are essential.
This is a Full - Time Position which the rostered working week will be Sunday through to Thursday.
Approx 35 hours per week.
Must have NZ Citizenship, residency or a current NZ work permit.
Please email a cover letter & CV to email@example.com by 25th January.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)