Advertiser: Environmental Resources ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We seek enthusiastic and professional individual for our Senior Administrator role based in our Auckland office. This challenging role will see you providing full administration support to senior managers and consulting staff. This role will be a permanent part time position (Max of 22.5 hours, 08.30 - 13.00 daily).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee and liaise with building management for the maintenance of the office (including but not limited to lighting, lifts, cleaners, small building works and office renovation coordination where appropriate) for the Auckland and New Plymouth office
- Be the point of escalation for office and inter-office requests
- Provide support to the Auckland, New Plymouth and ANZ business by being point of contact for:
- Visiting ERM Employees
- On boarding new starters
- Off boarding of leavers
- Hands on support for IT related tasks
- Accounts payable function
- Travel bookings
- Timesheet approval
- Committee meetings – Health & Safety, Foundation, Quality Management, Social
- Compiling data for sustainability report
- Ordering office supplies
- In cooperation with the whole administration team, ensure work areas, printing and collation areas, board rooms, meeting rooms and kitchen is kept clean and free of mess at all times
- General communication support (Answer and screen telephone calls, make and record appointments, draft letters, attend meetings, both in office and other locations)
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate and possess:
- Extensive experience as a Team Administrator in similar role
- Exceptional relationship building skills with colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter below. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
Also note that the Salary is listed as a full time Total Remuneration Package and due to the nature of the role, it will be prorated.
All internal candidates need to be in their current role for at least 18 months; and are required to inform their managers on application and before any interviews are initiated.