Advertiser: QJumpersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Other
- Flexible part-time opportunity!
- Fun, friendly team
- Central location
Ochre Business Solutions is an education & training company based in Auckland facilitating education in the areas of business entrepreneurship, financial literacy, home ownership & governance. Since 2004 we have been delivering education programmes throughout Auckland on behalf of a large tertiary provider, Te Wananga o Aotearoa (TWoA).
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate part time Office Administrator to join our friendly team and ensure the successful administration of our office and the educational programmes.
Based in Grey Lynn, this role will be 20-25 hours per week (fixed term until December 2019 with the possibility of renewal). We are happy to offer flexibility on days and hours for the successful candidate.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service so this role would best suit someone who is customer focused and has excellent communication skills. Alongside this you will need good attention to detail and be comfortable and confident working independently of others.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Acting as key liaison with key stakeholders including students and tutors
- Ensuring that all office & client requirements are met
- Maintaining & updating information held on databases
- Assisting with promotions of OBS services
- Providing assistance with organising upcoming business events
The ideal person will have:
- A minimum of 2 years in office administration
- A strong understanding and knowledge of Microsoft & Google applications
- Good geographical knowledge of Auckland region
- Solid knowledge of CRM/Database packages
- An understanding of XERO (preferred but not essential)
No qualifications are needed but an administration and/or accounts qualification is an advantage alongside the relevant experience.
Alongside a competitive remuneration package, we also offer free car parking and professional development.
If this opportunity is of interest and you are confident you have the skills and experience to be part of the team at Ochre Business Solutions, please apply online today.
Applications Close: 9-February-2019