Advertiser: ElectraMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
- Are you currently in a retail position and looking for the next step in your career?
- Do you have a knack for selling technical products?
- Does an autonomous role with a territory you can grow and run like your own business appeal to you?
Electra Services is a wholly owned subsidiary business of Electra Limited located in Levin. We are a dynamic company that comprises of three key areas:
- Sales, Marketing and Technical Divisions (operating a number of in-market brands) responsible for product development and promotional activities;
- A response team that provides 24/7 services for residential and commercial alarms, medical alarms and telephone answer services for businesses throughout NZ; and
- A Customer Care team that provides inbound and outbound customer and telesales services for electricity retail brands.
Working under our Securely brand, we are looking for an energetic and driven person to join us to introduce our cutting-edge home automation products and services to B2C and B2B customers in the Lower Hutt and Wellington regions.
Whether you are in a retail position now, focussing on technical products/services or are a quick learner with transferrable skills, we would like to hear from you. We offer comprehensive training and development to help enable ongoing success in this role, so a great attitude and desire to succeed is paramount.
You will be someone with good self-awareness, a positive outlook, excellent judgement and have the ability to frame opportunities and lead customer conversations.
A clean full drivers licence is a requirement for this position.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage customer facing activities to achieve growth targets in alignment with the sales strategy;
- Pipeline and opportunity management through a CRM
- Timeliness of response to customer enquiry and requests
- Achieve designated sales targets.
If you want to join a business that is in an exciting growth stage, values each and every staff member and offers great benefits, apply today!
To apply for this job go to: "electracareers.co.nz"
Applications close 22 January 2019