Recruitment & HR Coordinator
Advertiser: Millennium Hotels and ResortsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the Company
Millennium, Copthorne and Kingsgate Hotels are one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of an expanding network of international hotels. We pride ourselves on offering an outstanding service experience at each of our 20 hotels for business and leisure guests alike.
About the role
We are currently seeking an outstanding individual to join the HR team at Millennium Hotels and resorts, in a part time role. This position is a generalist HR role and primarily involves the provision of a centralised service placing advertisements, phone screening, reference checking, employee on-boarding, immigration, managing employee files and a range of other HR support tasks. The successful candidate will be available to work 20 hours and will be available to work a mixture of mornings and evenings. This role has the ability to be flexible in order to suit University students and hours do not have to remain at fixed times each week.
- Work with hotel Heads of Departments on appropriate advertising, screening and short listing requirements
- Continue building effective relationships with tertiary providers on sourcing new talent
- Assist with staff grievances
- Immigration process
- Assist in HR projects; contributing to the performance of the overall HR team
- General HR administrative duties
- Career development
- Discounted hotel rates both nationwide and regionally
- Discounted health insurance with Southern Cross
Key Skills and Experience
- Empathetic personality
- Analytical and administration skills
- Organised, efficient: a team player with a positive and proactive 'can do attitude'
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking, high pressure environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
If you thrive on a challenge and are looking for an opportunity to add value and put your skills to great use, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter via the button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- What's your highest level of education?