Passionate Assistant Accountant/Graduate Accountant
Advertiser: BachcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Assistant Accountant/Graduate Accountant - Bachcare Holiday Homes
We're on the lookout for a passionate, inquisitive Accounts Guru! Loving everything about travel, tourism and holiday homes is an absolute must. Does this sound like you? Here is your chance to bring all of your wonderful finance skills and experience and make this role your own! Right now, we are experiencing exceptional growth, so you'll be joining at an exciting time where staying in unique holiday homes in stunning parts of Aotearoa is more popular than ever.
As our Accounts Guru, you are pivotal to the success of Bachcare as you are responsible to ensure that all of our suppliers are paid accurately and accordingly in line with our schedule. It is essential that you are an absolute whizz when it comes to Xero. Whilst you will very much be 'on the tools' your wisdom and experience when it comes to quality improvement will be put to great use!
We are looking for:
A true team player, who thrives on tight timeframes and loves to tick things off the to do list. Supplier Management is your absolute forte and something that you love and are passionate about. You are fanatical about detail and this is something that you will never sacrifice. You'll have a can do attitude and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. You are a natural problem solver, but are confident and happy to ask when you need to. You have a can do attitude and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what!
Important Skills to have:
- Relevant Qualification
- Expert in Xero
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Accounts Payable experience
- Exceptional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Goal orientated
- Passionate about working in a fast paced, high output team
We are a team that is happy to roll up our sleeves to get the job done! We're honest and humble, curious and innovative, and most importantly we deliver amazingness in everything that we do. Plus, we love a good old fashion shared lunch.
About Bachcare Holiday Homes:
Since 2003, Bachcare has been helping holiday home owners and holidaymakers find their happy place. We fully manage the holiday home on behalf of the owner - they simply give us the keys and we will deliver them a return and take care of everything else, including listing on multiple booking sites. Not only are we now managing 1800 holiday homes nationwide (the largest in New Zealand), but we also have a high performing guest site where over 2 million holidaymakers visit every year and can directly book a Bachcare Holiday Home.
Ready To Apply? Send your CV and a personalised cover letter through via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your highest level of education?
- If you could only choose one NZ holiday destination to visit for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?
- Tell us a time where you have had to use your meticulous eye for detail to rectify something and can you describe the outcome of this situation?
- Can you provide an example where you have had to implement a new process within your accounting experience that has had a positive impact on the business and describe how you went about implementing it?