People and Performance Manager
Advertiser: Stonewood Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Training & Development
The Stonewood Group is a fast-growing company operating nationally across multiple business environments. We have interests in commercial property and hotel development, home building, equity fund, health and fitness, hotels and lodging, serviced offices, and food and beverage.
An opportunity arises for a newly created position of People & Performance Manager to become part of our busy HR team. You will have passions in making a difference in our workplace and mentoring of our valued people.
- Support the board of directors in implementing people development and training programmes.
- Lead on the continual development and embedding of a performance culture throughout the organisation.
- Co-ordinate the approach to performance management.
- Support managers to handle performance and behavioural matters effectively.
- Assist managers to perform performance and salary review.
- Lead change and risk management strategies.
- Prepare and review of company policies, strategies and plans, ensuring a robust Strategy and Policy framework.
- Get involved with events and other HR projects, including the delivery of Health & Safety programmes.
- Minimum of 5+ years proven experience in the related field.
- Good interpersonal skills and personal credibility with a demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Proven experience in people development.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of employment law and best practices in HR.
- Able to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines to high standards of quality.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Immigration experience would be an advantage.
- Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
We would love to hear from you if you believe you have the right fit for this role!
IMPORTANT: You must apply via below link to be considered for this role:
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.