Advertiser: Ecolibrium BiologicalsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
About the business
Ecolibrium Biologicals is an agri-biotech company. We research and develop biological alternatives from discovery to commercial products to replace harmful chemical pesticides.
About the role
We are looking for a lab technician to join our diverse, hard working team. The role will include:
- Maintaining our library of fungal and bacterial strains
- Lab maintenance
- Media preparation
- Plant tissue culturing
- Lab scale fermentation
- Assisting the research team
Benefits and perks
This is an opportunity to grow your career in a creative work environment.
Skills and experience
An Ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Biology (preferably microbiology)
- Commercial lab and plat tissue culture experience is preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?