JEEP - Aftersales Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Ateco Group Ltd is the importer for the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Fiat, and Alfa Romeo range of vehicles in New Zealand.
The position is to assist and coordinate the administration requirement of our Service and Parts Operations offering a high level of service both internally and externally.
To provide weekly and month reporting
Placing orders on our supplier both in NZ and overseas. Tracking and receipting those shipments once they arrive and liaising with our warehouse and dealer network.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Parts sales and logistics support - punch supplier orders, manage ETA or parts. Load shipments
- Punch weekly order with the factory. – source parts and order from other world markets that are not available from the US
- Load factory claims.
- Complete FCA daily reporting, collate weekly report to email to FGA. Produce the Monthly Parts Report by the 10th of the month.
- Compile all data for Dealer Parts Incentive Scheme – send payment to Finance Dept to pay once approved.
- Communication with the dealers regarding parts and special orders any upcoming issues
- To assist other departments to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in administration role, preferably in the motor industry.
- must be proficient in Excel/Microsoft suite.
- Shipping or logistics experience may be an advantage
- Familiarity with parts/ technical environments will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong people skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
This position is open to those with current work rights and/or residence in New Zealand only.
Please forward your CV to HR@ateco.co.nz
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?