Real Estate Sales Associate - Earn money immediately
Advertiser: Ray White Damerell GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
About the business and the role
Ray White Damerell Group is one of the industry's most well-respected Real Estate businesses with offices located in Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Mt Albert and Stonefields. Due to our growth over the past 5 years, one of our highest performing Salespeople is now searching for a Sales Associate to join their already successful team.
This role will be working out of our Ponsonby office in a fast-paced upbeat culture with excellent back end support and up to the minute technology. This role provides an exceptional opportunity to learn real estate sales from the best in the business.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Support the lead agent with day to day duties
- Follow up calls to open home attendees
- Buyer viewings
- Market research
- Create appraisals
- Monitor competitor sales / comparable properties
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must hold a current Real estate license. You might be working in the industry already but haven't managed to get traction or you may have had a change of circumstance that now requires you to earn a steady income. Either way you must possess a passion for property, exceptional l customer service and be a great team player
HERE'S YOUR FIRST TEST:
To submit an application for this position follow this link to our careers page:
In return for your skills and Experience we can offer:
- An unparalleled kick start in real estate sales
- The ability to learn from the best in the industry whilst earning a steady income
- Exposure to an exceptional network of people and clients
- A progressive company with highly personalised and unique marketing
- An excellent market reputation and one of Ray White's top 5 International office
Please apply following the link above or for a confidential conversation contact Jolene Marks on 0276658308
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?