Festival Event and Marketing Coordinator - contract to September
Advertiser: Verve-The Event AgencyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
WLG-X is a brand-new festival being held in Wellington over 5 days in September 2019. WLG-X is a festival of Tech, Design, Film and Music focussing on the intersection of these creative industries.
This annual event will be held across multiple venues with both a daytime and night-time programme attracting thousands of people moving between events and experiences.
We’re looking for an administration whizz to help us keep everything on track. You’ll be working with the event mangers and marketing team assisting with coordinating events and marketing activity. The role is a new one and will play a pivotal part in the ensuring the success of this amazing new festival.
No two days will be the same – you’ll be managing our social channels and website updates, working on marketing campaigns and helping out with event management logistics.
You’ll be working in a fast paced, high energy environment, often juggling priorities. If you love a challenge, are used to rolling up your sleeves and getting on with it and have heaps of initiative then you are just what we are looking for.
Do you have what it takes to be WLG-X’s new Event and Marketing Coordinator?
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- A creative thinker, someone who comfortable sharing and promoting new ideas
- Committed work ethic with high integrity
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Wordpress and all social media platforms
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Likeable personality and great team player
- Willing to be flexible with working hours
Ready to apply? Make it easy for us to assess your application:
- Check the minimum criteria - you must be a NZ citizen or have a work permit that covers the time of the contract.
- Make sure your CV is relevant to this position
- Write a covering letter that covers what we are looking for and why you think you’re the best candidate for the job. Show us what you have! (preferably in Word)
- Include your expected hourly rate and when you can start
This position will close as soon as we find the right person so please don't delay in getting your application in.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?