Advertiser: DB Osborne LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Wellington, Rest of Wellington Region
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our public practice firm based in the beautiful Wairarapa.
This role would suit someone who has just completed their degree and working towards becoming a Chartered Accountant or alternatively someone currently working in an accounting role.
You will work alongside the principal of the firm assisting with the accounting needs of our diverse client range. No two days will be the same.
In this role you will be required to:
- Assist with the preparation of annual accounts
- Prepare and file tax and GST returns
- Provide accounting support to our clients
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow, budgets and management reports
Our ideal candidate would have previous experience working in an accounting role that included working with Xero and payroll.
For further information please contact Karen Venni, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to be a NZ Permanent Resident and or Australian Citizen to apply for this role
Applications close 24 January
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?