Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator
Advertiser: The Sebel Auckland ManukauMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $20 - $22 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Talent & Culture Coordinator (Part Time)
We are looking for a part time Talent & Culture (HR) Coordinator (20 hrs per week) to join our growing team at The Sebel Auckland Manukau hotel. You will support our team with HR processes and administration around the HR functions and Health & Safety. This is an HR generalist role with a focus on Employee Engagement, Health & Safety, Academie Accor and updating employee records.
To succeed in this position, you will be easily able to adapt to different work requirement. You will be people-focused and have a willingness to see tasks completed accurately. Attention to detail and time management is a must.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR enquiries and supporting managers in the HR process
- Ensuring all HR policies and procedures, databases and records are up to date
- Supporting the Department Managers with the administration and coordination of recruitment and selection practices
- Preparing all employment documentation including new contracts and letters for variation of employment agreement
- Planning and delivering inductions to all new employees and assisting with post commencement interviews
- Managing departure process, exit interviews and coordinating final payment
- Leading and implementing best practice Health and Safety.
- Ensuring all relevant regulation is adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Ensuring early and accurate reporting, recording and investigation of workplace injuries/incidents.
:Personality and Skills
- Passion for People, Health & Safety and with a system and process improvement mindset.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- A tertiary qualification or relevant experience in Human Resource.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Well-developed planning, analytical and process skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook.
Just a few of the perks include:
· A rewarding work environment
· Duty meals and Uniform Laundry
· Global discounts on Hotel stays & Food and Beverage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?