ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNERS / TECHNICIANS
Advertiser: Moore DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We’re a boutique studio that offers high-end residential new home design as well as alteration and additions. We have strong and growing client following so we're looking for architectural designers to join our talented and dedicated team.
About the role
Focusing on residential projects, your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with our clients, from initial consultation, completing a full measure up onsite
- Producing a concept design based on the brief, measure up and client requirements
- Developing that design with the client to a finalised stage
- Complete the required resource and /or building consent documentation for submission to Council
Skills and experience
- A confident and innovative design approach and are ideally working at an intermediate to senior level however entry level candidates will be considered.
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the NZ Building Code including NZS3604 and preferably a recognised qualification in architectural draughting/technology/design.
- Proven 3D modelling and presentation document experience using ArchiCAD
Why work for us?
We’re a great bunch who enjoy working hard but having fun. You’ll enjoy variety in your projects, the opportunity to learn and develop and regular team events.
Sitting in traffic will be a thing of the past. We're based in Alicetown, Lower Hutt, so parking is free! And did we mention the brand new office being built, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries?
Ready to apply?
For further information about this role and our team, please contact: email@example.com.
Check out our website to view some of our work:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your expected hourly rate?