Commercial Interior Design CAD Technician
Advertiser: FocusplanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Waikato, Thames & Coromandel
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Interior Architectural Design Technician
Focusplan specialise in commercial Interior Design and Fitout Project Management. www.focusplan.co.nz
Expressions of interest are sought for a part/full time job (depending on skillset or lifestyle preference) in Architectural draughting for the design of Office/Commercial interior workspaces.
- AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Revit
- Building Consent Documentation preparation
- Responding to Council RFI's
Advantageous but not essential:
- Interior Design skills (Product selection/Specification/Colour consultancy)
- Basic Graphic Design/Rendering/Presentation work
- In house Project Management communication
If you think you have the skills to fulfil this position and would like to join a friendly team with a pragmatic approach, we look forward to receiving your covering letter and CV.
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?