First Impressions - Eye Institute
Advertiser: Eye InstituteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Eye Institute is New Zealand's number one provider of eye surgery and ophthalmic care, offering patients the latest vision correction technology, first class eye care and Australasia's highly experienced eye doctors and surgeons.
This is a front of house role and you will be the first point of contact for our patients on arrival at your desk. We need you to give that feeling of welcome and importance to each and every one.
Duties will involve:
- Meeting and greeting all of our patients and staff ensuring they are given a fantastic first impression
- Attend to requests for courier packages
- Maintain tidiness of reception area
- General housekeeping duties
Qualities we are seeking:
- Bubbly, helpful and caring nature
- Excellent interpersonal and spoken English skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Well presented
- Ability to work both in fast paced as well as quiet environments
- Excellent computer skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through Seek by sending your CV with a cover letter, outlining your suitability and reasons for interest in this role.
Only candidates already in NZ, holding full and permanent working rights will be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?