Part time Customer Service and Administration Extraordinaire
Advertiser: Sunshade Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Are you a positive and cheerful customer services professional with excellent administration skills?
Sunshade Group are a well-established and dynamic company providing a versatile and complete range of weather protection solutions for both commercial and residential customers. Louvre Roofs, Tension Canopy Systems, Awnings, Ziptrak® Screens, Cantilever Umbrellas and other custom-design options including canvas repairs, boat & vehicle upholstery. We design and fabricate many of our own products and are also agents for some of New Zealand finest outdoor living brands. We pride ourselves on excellent customer interaction and high quality service and products.
The role includes:
- A range of administrative tasks including accounts payable, accounts receivable, job costing and reporting
- General customer service support to sales, workshop and project teams including our licensees
- Customer service activities including answering telephones, showroom reception and product demonstration
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven track record in office administration and customer service
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand product and technical details
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and MYOB with a knowledge of WorkflowMax being an advantage
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines regardless of interruptions
- Maintain good humour even under pressure
This is a part time role of 30 hours per week.
To qualify for this role, you must be a New Zealand resident or hold a valid and unencumbered NZ work permit.
If this is you then, please send your application with CV and full contact details by pressing Apply.
View our company website www.douglasoutdoorliving.co.nz for more details about us.
Applications Close: 25th Jan 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected hourly rate?