Project ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
We are an Auckland company based in Penrose with established international partners supplying leading edge product and technology. We operate in the manufacturing and construction industries manufacturing and installing commercial aluminium joinery, curtainwalls and facades.
Due to a large forward workload in both Auckland and Christchurch we are seeking to employ an additional Project Manager. Your role will include Project Management from initial planning stages to installation, to ensure the smooth running of projects. As the key client contact you will also be building on going relationships.
It is expected that you will be able to hit the ground running with proven construction project management experience; together with a technical bent to be able to resolve issues that may arise, and excellent time management skills. If you are involved in construction and looking for a different challenge we can provide that.
The successful applicant must be competent in MS Office & MS Project. It could be useful to have a working knowledge of CAD but not required. You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
In return we can offer;
- an immediate start if desired
- autonomy and growth with your role
- competitive salary package including a company vehicle, laptop & mobile phone
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?