Advertiser: SAHAAYTAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
In-house Coordinator - Auckland
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified in a relevant field (eg. Social Work, Counselling, Alcohol and Drug studies).
- Has previous experience in working within a social work case management framework.
- Has experience in working with survivors and perpetrators of domestic violence.
- Is self-motivated and able to work efficiently and effectively.
- Is trained and experienced in facilitating group, individual and family meetings.
- Ability to facilitate and provide programmes within Tikanga Maori Framework.
- Ability to make timely and accurate assessments of psychosocial issues.
- Is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and other modalities.
- Effective time management and report writing skills are essential.
- Fluency in English and ability to speak multiple languages will be an advantage.
- Able to work on rostered shifts.
- Previous experience working with Maori, Pasific clients will be an advantage.
- 2 full time positions
- 1 Casual position
is currently registered or eligible for registration with NZAC, DAPAANZ or SWRB
All applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and possess a valid, Full NZ Drivers Licence. Appointments are subject to your convictions history being obtained and being acceptable.
Applications close at 5 pm, Wednesday, 23rd January, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working with young people with complex needs?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?
- Do you have experience in a community outreach environment?