Advertiser: Rockit Packing CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
Rockit Global Limited is an innovative and vertically integrated fruit grower, packer and exporter, marketing fruit under the Rockit™ apple brand. Our packhouse is comprised of a collaborative and tenacious group of individuals that are passionate about packing our apples. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and family orientated place to work. Career progression is available for the right candidate.
Our company’s main office is based beside the packhouse in the vibrant Hawke’s Bay Village of Havelock North on Cooper Street.
As the Shift Supervisor, your role is to assist the Production Team with the day to day operations of the packing shed. Acting as a team leader to all packing staff on the shift and maximise the sheds capacity in consideration of quality factors and staff numbers. A working knowledge of Invision and Sizer software will be an advantage.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Directing and guiding staff members on relevant standard operating procedures.
- Manage the production throughput to the quantity of staff numbers, fruit volumes and market packing processes.
- Ensure all Health and Safety and company policies are adhered to, at all times.
Applicants for this position require:
- Team Player and Innovative attributes
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
If this sounds like you, and what you are looking for, apply to join the Rockit team and enjoy a career that will be full of exciting and fulfilling experiences. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. The role will be a seasonal appointment.
The shift details are:
- Dayshift: Monday – Friday, 6.00 am – 3.30 pm
- Nightshift: Monday – Friday, 4.00 pm – 10.30 pm
A Criminal check and pre-employment drug test maybe required in the recruitment process.
Complete your application by addressing a covering letter and a copy of your current CV to the Production Manager c/o - email@example.com