Student Support Coordinator
Advertiser: EITMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
In this new full-time permanent role you will:
• Co-ordinate and deliver study support, notetaking and exam supervision services to students as needed.
• Provide pastoral care to ensure a positive learning experience and an equal education opportunity.
• Promote disability and wellbeing services available to students.
• Provide advice, and problem-solving techniques for colleagues working with students who have disabilities.
It is essential applicants have:
• Demonstrated expertise in working with people with disabilities and a sound knowledge of those issues.
• A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably in the area of disability.
The ability to work closely with team members, other support staff and academic staff to provide an equitable service for students is an important requirement of this role.
Applications close 23 January 2019. For a job description and to apply, please click on the Apply button or visit Jobs@EIT on our website www.eit.ac.nz