Dispatch Team Member
Advertiser: OnceitMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Onceit is one of New Zealand's fastest growing e-tail companies and we're looking for a motivated Dispatch team member to join our warehouse and help continue that growth.
We sell premium designer products from local and international brands. From humble beginnings, we've quickly grown into a business serving over 500,000+ members and ship over 5000 orders every week from our Auckland DC.
We're looking for someone with a positive attitude and good work ethic, you'll be working with a motivated team to help fulfil and ship our daily orders hitting daily targets.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS
- Medium computer competency
- Reliable and on time
- Honesty and integrity
- Good command of English language
- Display positive "can do" attitude
- An understanding or interest in logistics and efficiency
- Capable of working at a fast pace and coping with high work load times
- Physically fit and strong – role requires lifting and bending
- Able to work on feet all day
- Ability to work with, gain trust and respect of other dispatch team members
- Embrace and practice the Onceit values
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders as soon as items become available
- Dispatch customer orders keeping excellence in packaging and presentation and hitting timeline targets each day/week
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe warehouse environment by contributing to tidying duties and displaying initiative and awareness
- Be part of a great, friendly team
- Staff discount on Onceit products
- Fun events and staff lunches every month
- Espresso coffee
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- What's your expected annual base salary?